Thursday, August 23, 2012

HI!!!


HI, My name is Katie and this is my blog. I plan to try and make very serous and thoughtful post but I don’t know how long that will last. I am a very happy and random person so my post might follow a little bit of a random thought line but they will still have reason. Things you need to know about me are that imp sixteen, my birthday is on Halloween and also I read a lot when I have free time. Sad things I don’t have very much free time right now.

For after school I have a lot with swimming, homework, theater tech and more swimming, I don’t see a lot of day light. I’m a varsity swimmer and my favorite event is the 500. Now I also build stages and help backstage for theater this is known as theater tech. I’m very excited to build the play time poopy set because it is the little mermaid and she is one of my favorite Disney princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment