Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Year



Happy Holidays

          Well Christmas and all other holidays have come to past and we have one left; New Year’s. With the saying “Happy New Year!” you reflect on the past year and look to a brighter future.

What we forget is the past. This past Christmas was great. I spent it with my family at home. We didn't leave to go anywhere that day. My grandmother came and we had a Christmas dinner that was Delicious  So to celebrate the birth of our lord savoir, I think it was pretty good.

Last month I celebrated Thanksgiving up in Chicago, with my mom’s family. We had turkey, and assorted food of the thanksgiving type. I was thankful for my family, along with my health.  I forgot to thank god for the blessings other than that so never year that will be a goal; to be more thankful.

I spent some of break with my family and it was nice to see them. I saw cousins from both sides of the family and they loved to see me too. Family brings people together in  ways that no sporting event can. We feel a little closer to the People we love this time of year, but new year’s will pass and the feeling of family will pass and it will be back to the old grind of school and work till next Christmas.  
Now that Christmas has passed and I have seen my family I wish and hope that you had a great Christmas.What I hope is by this time next year I can look back at the year and feel like I have achieved more than I want, to have done something worth a year’s time. For when time pasts you can’t go back. What is in the past is in the past and we must look to the future to find a better us.



No comments:

Post a Comment