Sunday, February 10, 2013

Disorderly Conduct



Yesterday I went to see a comedian named Jeff Dunham. I went with my family, who I must say were all old enough to hear the colorful language that was present at this show. This would be one thing that I would be careful of if you don’t like to hear cussing or have small children, then I would say leave them at home or, they should leave you at as they go to enjoy a fantastic show.
The show that I went to took place in Peoria, Illinois. It was a little bit of a drive but, we got there in time. The show started at around 8ish. Mr. Dunham came out and did some standup comedy to start with. My favorite bit from that part was how he had some penguin humidifies on stage and threw out the show the dummies would comment on them.
  The first dummy used was Achmed the dead terrorist. Achmed is famous for his line “Silence I kell you.”  His next dummy was Bubba J, and in this part of the show, Jeff did some improve because he messed up in the bit. It was one of the funniest parts of the show because he was making the whole thing up I think. It was great.
The third dummy to come out Little Jeff, the reason he did this was that he now sells little Jeff’s, they are for sale and it was funny because the little Jeff made fun of big Jeff while telling him a sellout. His fourth act was peanut, and jose jalapeno on a stick. This act went well other than that he sounded like he didn’t know what he was doing.
                  His final act was with Walter. Walter is an old man who has never been happy on stage.  He did the bit with an interaction with the crowd. The letters were written before the show and then read as a improve bit. The show ended with Walter, and it was a very good show.  

No comments:

Post a Comment