Sunday, January 27, 2013

blogging problems











The issue with blogging
you see right now I just spent a good long time working on one post. I found pictures I gave well detailed thoughts on those pictures and I even included a link. But blogger messed it up. Now all my pictures aren’t showing.  This frustrates me because I was proud of that post and now its due to the fact that I don’t know how to make a web site work for me.
This pass year I have been struggling with blogging due to the fact that I don’t know what to write about. I really don’t want to sound like a know it all and also not sound like a rant on about something I know little about. But blogging has just become a chore now.
                It lacks the fun of writing because I don’t know what I’m allowed to write about. Do I have to focus on like one real thing or can I do fiction writing without getting in trouble. In the end its just s stressor for my Sunday about getting it done.
                One thing about blogging is that once in a while in all this muck that is my writing I find a piece, that I am proud to say I have written.   It was one that put a lot of care into and feel like I have a message to give to my community of fellow writers.   This only happens once in a while; so is it really enough to make up for all the not so good writing I am doing?
                I don’t know but I hope that in the future I can maybe get more of those great writings and less like this one which I just started writing because blogger didn’t post pictures right on my last post correct. That would mean that my readers may not get the point I am trying to make.  
                To improve writing you must write often but does it all have to be well written that is the question? 

No comments:

Post a Comment