Sunday, January 27, 2013

Shopping


First and Form-most Dress
Okay well I think with spring just around the corner, we can start looking at winter sales!  These are the some of the best times for shopping. When stores are starting to get there spring inventory and with that sales on all the winter cloths go.

Now you may be like why the heck would I want to get winter stuff for next year? Well even if the stores are selling out of there winter cloths it doesn’t mean winter is over.  You will just have to make sure that what you buy can be used in many different ways even sometimes in spring.

Just the Pair WedgeMod cloth is a website I love for dress shopping. The dress are cute and fun and you don’t find them really anywhere here in Iowa.  I picked this dress because any girl can use a little black dress.  Its form fitting do if you do wear it make sure you can keep in your tummy. The price for this dress on sale is about 15.99 without shipping.

This purple dress I just loved. The bow looks oh so cute and the print on it added some fun. I liked that the dress had straps because with strapless dress they have to be well fitted. the price for this dress is 16.99 so also a good price for a dress.

All Dolled Up Wedge in NightReverie Moment DressThe one item that I would spend the most money on would be the shoes.  I found two different shoes on this site, the black bow ones which I absolutely adore and I think would go with both dress. The only bad thing about them is that they are 59.99 while the simple black wedge is 32. Fashion does have its moments.

I love shopping both online and in person. The best thing is when you go with friends though.  If you like the shoes and dresses here is the link for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment