Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pottermore


Pottermore review continued


Well I have been looking at this site for a while now and I have found it can be very addictive. I loved the harry potter book when I first read them but this second time around I am even starting to like the ones I didn’t like when I first read them.

I have now finished the first two books and the new content adds to the whole thing of how harry potters world is well written and rich in detail. One thing about it that I don’t like is the potions, because they have a time issue. You see sometimes a potion has to sit for like an hour and that is a long time to have to wait on something.
I have now reached the end of second year and I’m beginning the third book of the series. I love the exclusive content about characters and I have found that one of the best things was with how the books have come to life.
A few things they should change is we should fight the bascule’s with harry instead of just watching it.    The next thing they should add is that the books we collect should be able to be read. Instead of the little snips we get.
These changes I think would add to the great experience I am having on this website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment