Thursday, September 27, 2012

Schools in the home


This is not an okay that they are offered Plan B, without parents okay or even the parents could not even know. The idea that parents are okay with this is an idea; I can’t wrap my mind around it. Now do I think some kids didn’t show the permission slip to their parents? Yes I do.  This is a bad idea.
To think that some schools may be doing this bothers me. I would say this because it just makes having sex easier.  If you can get the birth control easier and with less people knowing you got it makes you feel better that no one would know. 
It also can lead to a jump in STD rates. The more teens are having sex because they think they can’t get pregnant, the more STD will come.  The implant birth control is also available and it still doesn’t protect against that.
To be on birth control for that long and not have a medical reason like those that some teens have is just wrong. This also means that tax payers are paying for teens to have sex.  

No comments:

Post a Comment