Thursday, September 6, 2012

The bucket list


Bucket list

Well when you think about it what is a bucket lists. A bucket list is what you want to do before you die. Now if you don’t have one it isn’t the end of the world, but they do give you a way to have goals in life that can be completed.

1.)    Travel to Europe, I have wanted to travel to Europe for a while and its one of those places that is rich in culture and history.

2.)     Be in 3 places at once, you know how it’s you can never be in two places at once well I want to try for three.

3.)    Go to all 50 states, I’ve started on this already; I have been to 18 states already.

4.)    Ride in a hot air balloon, just love to think of drifting in a hot air balloon above the ground.

5.)    Write a novel, I would love to change the world and the way people look at it with a book.

6.)    Learn to do a backflip or front flip, it looks cool.

7.)    Watch a metro shower

8.)    Learn to surf
words:189

No comments:

Post a Comment